We are a fast growing PvP clan and we go on regular pvp trips.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Green Dragon hunting for 1-20 defence.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lab Geek789
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Green Dragon hunting for 1-20 defence.   Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:41 pm

Green Dragons - For pures!!

Want to make money AND experience at the same time? Look no furthur. You can easily make 200k an hour along with 30k xp or more an hour.

Requirements:
40 attack with 60+ strength
65+ range (can be done with 60 but it takes a bit longer)
43 PRAYER. - This one is a must. If not, you will make MUCH less amount of cash on the upgrade on food.

Items:
Inventory:
For 8 trips -
Ring of Duelling (Cool
Games Necklace (Cool
200 salmon (25/trip)
Prayer Potion (4) - OPTIONAL.

Equipped:
Rune C'Bow/Mith Bolts
ANTI-DRAGONFIRE SHIELD - without this Dragons can hit 52. Have fun eating to stay alive with that.
Ranging Gear or Melee Gear (whatever you have).

Green Dragons: 75 HP. 300 XP per dragon, and 100 HP xp. Drops worth keeping: Water rune (75), Nature rune (15-30), Adamant full helm, Rune full helm, Rune kite shield, Rune Dagger, Dragon egg, Herbs, Bass, (like a free salmon) Adamant ore, Half key, Shield left half(dragon), Clue scroll(level 3), and of course Hides/Bones.

Strategy: Use Glory to teleport to Clan Wars. Walk east then south. Hop if the world is crowded, generally MORE crowded worlds have fewer people there (people go to low population worlds thinking there is less people there, not always true). Find a dragon and begin fighting. You cannot afk due to the amount of times you are hit, and Revs CAN take over the combat (it's not multi-combat, but they can still attack you, stopping the dragon). Save your prayer for revanants. Eat salmon to stay within 8 life of your max, and when you are down to 2 or 3 salmon start using protect from melee.

When you're prayer runs out, walk south to level 19 wilderness and use your Ring of Duelling - to the Duel arena. Find someone, fun them, to restore your prayer, run, and HP. Bank your (roughly 10 each) bones and hides, expensive herbs and possible others (Rune Daggers, clues, etc). Withdraw 25 Salmon and repeat.

Every 8 trips will earn you roughly 280k, and take roughly 1.5 hours. Of course this changes based on your stats.

For faster training, use higher level bolts/weapons. I have personally gone between the two, but make sure whatever you do - use range or a stabbing weapon. DDS/Rune C'bow are my favorite choices.

-If you have a familiar that can carry items bring it, as you can take an additional drag or two's worth of items.

This is my first guide so go easy. Razz

Need help with pics, if anyone could give me assistance I would love it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bwuk V Bwuk
Noob
Noob

Location : [img]http://www.zybez.net/img/genimg/randomevent/evilch.gif[/img]

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon hunting for 1-20 defence.   Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:59 am

very nice guide, good information, and could help alot of members.
its good to people posting guides, well done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lab Geek789
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon hunting for 1-20 defence.   Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:39 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon hunting for 1-20 defence.   

Back to top Go down

Green Dragon hunting for 1-20 defence.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F0rgotten - A Growing Pure PvP clan 45+/60+ Combat Stat :: Guide & Tips-
Jump to: